Draft - Opening thoughts on Gas Reimbursements and Bounty Framework

Thoughts:

1. There are only gas costs associated with deploying smart contracts.
    I suspect the majority of value in the short-term will come from front-end devs who can add more features, or back-end devs who can make things faster.

2. I think most gas costs associated with trading of the underlying D1/D2 fund tokens are comparable to other platforms like Uniswap, so I don’t think we need to do anything for normal users. Unless we want to have a gas rebate promotion kind of thing on trading like what Balancer is doing right now. But that’s a little hard to do rn b/c technical power is short. So gas rebates should just be for deployment for the D1/D2 pools.

3. At current gas/ETH prices, it costs around $100 total to deploy a D1 fund. My changes would cut that in about half, so closer to $50-60. I think D1 fund deployment is what we should be clear about funding, and everything else (e.g. other projects/integrations) can be on a case to case basis. We can also reserve the right to not reimburse if e.g. people are just spamming deployment to drain our treasury. Also some obvious requirements on the gas cost for deployment (e.g. they can’t set something absurd like a 1000 gwei tx and expect to be reimbursed).