Each week we are sending out a round-up of what has been going on with NFTX covering things from the price, development, treasury, new projects… anything relevant that you might have missed if you weren’t in the discord 24/7.
The weekly update needs to have a banner for each week which will be the feature image on the blog and shared on social as well.
Taking inspiration from RedLion, I’d like the banner for the weekly update to feature some crypto art.
I’m looking at the following approach.
- 52 updates per year
- 13 artists
- Each artist will provide 4 pieces of work to be used across four weeks (landscape art preferred, avoid portrait art for layout logistics)
- The copy of the artwork used for the update post can remain even after the sale.
- The item should only go on sale until after the post is released
The artwork will get a paragraph mention in the update along with a link to the artist’s sale page (KnownOrigin, OpenSea etc). NFTX will get the use of a copy of this image, but no monetary benefit from the sale of the art.
My questions would be
- How should the purchase work? Set price or bid? Or leave that up to the artist?
- How do we decide which artists to use?
In terms of choosing artists, I already have my first artist in mind but seeing as this is also a promotion for artists it shouldn’t be just one person’s choice. I was thinking of having 4 intakes throughout the year which will be open for 1 week. Artists can apply to take part and a vote by the DAO will choose three artists for the next 12 weeks. Unsuccessful artists would need to reapply for the next intake.
What are your thoughts?