Weekly Governance Call - #1 - January 20th

Meeting date: Wednesday, January 20th, 2021, 20:00 UTC

Singapore: 04:00 AM
Los Angeles: 12:00 PM
New York: 15:00 PM
Berlin: 21:00 PM

Meeting Link: https://meet.jit.si/nftxgovcall

Meeting Agenda: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1f7e0hng5n1f4ivbOeVdq1PMDaRdlZ1vj8YaCBWqtdTA

Meeting Recording: Governance Call #1 - January 20th, 2021 - NFTX Index Funds - YouTube

The call will be recorded and uploaded to youtube at a later time

4 Likes

Call Notes

• Increase Punk-Basic Liquidity (Push discussion to discourse)

• Glyph liquidity (Glyphs have a lot of potential as a fund)

• Tutorial + Vote for aragon (Make sure people are prepared in case of a governance attack)

• No Punk Migration/Decimal Change (Came to a consensus that it was an arbitrary decision)

• Side projects (Taking up side projects on notion will reduce Alex’s workload)

• Quorum Analysis (What do we require for a quorum? We should look at ours, and other past precedents, especially for contentious proposals)

• Rebrand updates (Starting on the 1st, Headed by Chop, we are working with Ben Pieratt)

3 Likes

Video recording is getting uploaded to Youtube at the moment - will share here, as well on social/update channels once available!

1 Like

Some notes I made last night to help with some logistics and keeping things for folks to easily find them.

For ongoing calls could we look to…

1. Create a shared Google Calendar that we can add to the description of the #governance-call channel where people can go and add to their own calendar. The invite/meeting should also contain a link to the Jitsi meeting URL and the link to the agenda.
  2. In addition to that, also Drop the Jitsi URL and Agenda link into the #governance-call channel a few minutes before the meeting.

As for the agenda itself, I think it worked really well (but that was my first Gov call so I had no expectations)

2 Likes

Having skimmed through the recording a bit, I probably spoke a little too much, haha. I’ll try to share the mic more in the future and keep my comments more concise.

Also agree that having more structure can’t hurt.

1 Like