This proposal is intended to extend the position of jackieboi, to continue as product developer at NFTX, for an additional year.
Jackieboi has been active as product developer within the core team, with extensive experience across both web3 and web2 ecosystems. Jackieboi is responsible for driving the technical direction of the product, improving performance and stability, and contributing to the UI, API, and SDK of the application stack.
In the run towards shipping the third version of NFTX, both on protocol and product level, the core team would like to extend jackieboi’s position. This guarantees the core team can continue to iterate fast and work towards NFTX v3.
If this proposal passes, jackieboi’s position on the Core squad of NFTX will be extended for an additional year, according to the specifications listed below.
- By retaining jackieboi, NFTX operations are able to continue as is in the build-up towards launching NFTX v3 later this year.
- Extending jackieboi allows him to further execute the mid-to-long-term roadmap defined by Core.
- None noted.
If this proposal passes, Jackieboi maintains responsibility for driving product development. His main responsibilities are to
- Lead the technical direction of the product
- Further improve stability and performance
- Continue to work on new and innovative directions and keep up to date with best practices
- Build out the product and work towards the mid/long term goals of increasing liquidity, inventory, and volume
- Work closely with the rest of the core team to ensure the product and protocol are in alignment
In order to extend the position of jackieboi, we’d like to offer him a similar competitive annual package to the previous year, for which funds are required from the DAO treasury. Packages are paid with a 75-to-25% ratio in USDC/NFTX.
- 131250 USDC 12-months vesting schedule using Sablier (or Superfluid/Llamapay if preferred).
- NFTX (Worth 43750 USD) paid quarterly, calculated at spot price each quarter.
These funds are to be paid from the DAO Treasury after the vote passes.
- Discord: https://discord.gg/xcJkxMXSR8
- Minimum Quorum: At least 5 votes
- Passing Threshold: More than 66.6% (2/3rds) must vote in agreement for the XIP to Pass. For changes to the NFTX contract, more than 70% must vote in agreement for the XIP to pass towards on-chain voting.
- Yes, extend