This proposal is intended to extend Toes his position as Business Development (BD) Lead for an additional 12 months, with the primary goal to continue growing a network of collaborators/builders that interface with NFTX and/or its DAO.
After the 12 months period ends, when there is a mutual interest to extend the position, a new proposal will have to pass through governance.
In the past year, Toes has been deeply impactful to the growth of both the partner network to the NFTX DAO as well as the further progression of its user facing product.
Examples are conducting market research via user interviews to inform NFTX feature development and working with builders in the NFT Fi space to educate them on NFTX liquidity, resulting in partnerships with NFT based aggregator, lending and derivative projects.
Additionally, Toes created an inbound lead management system to manage and generate leads more effectively, resulting in a 5x increase in inbound leads.
After discussing with Toes, we’ve mutually agreed to propose an extension of his original position as BD Lead within NFTX for an additional 12 months. The package proposed is equal to other non-developer lead roles within the core team.
- Toes is a highly impactful individual to the NFTX DAO, making sure progress made by the Core team is based on market feedback and partnership requirements.
- Toes has been working with the core team for the past year and has good synergy with all team members.
- Keeping Toes on board allows the builders within the core team to focus on pushing out new product, on our way to launching NFTX v3.
- None noted.
Extending Toes his position involves him being responsible for:
- Leading all NFTX Business Development (BD) efforts
- Liaise with other core team members and the community on opportunities.
- Develop a broad professional network within the DeFi & NFT sectors for NFTX to utilize.
- Driving BD including researching and identifying new business opportunities, lead capture, targeted outreach, and representing NFTX at industry-specific events to increase the visibility of the project.
In order to extend Toes his position, we’d like to offer him the following competitive package, for which funds are required from the DAO treasury. Packages are paid as defined below, following current Core salary standards within NFTX:
- 112500 USDC 12-months vesting schedule using Sablier.
- NFTX (Worth 37500 USD) paid quarterly, calculated at spot price each quarter.
These funds are to be paid upfront after the vote passes. Extension of his position after 12 months at NFTX will require an additional proposal.
- Goals for BD in 2023
- Minimum Quorum: At least 5 votes
- Passing Threshold: More than 50% must vote in agreement for the XIP to Pass. For changes to the NFTX contract, more than 70% must vote in agreement for the XIP to pass.